20 Things I've Learned to Love
Happy Friday! I thought I'd share a fun yet random post today! I had to be the world's most pickiest kid ever, growing up. I never really appreciated much as a child. Over the past few years I've learned to love a few things that I never quite gave a chance.
Here are 20 things that I've learned to love (in no particular order):
2. Petrichor (The pleasant smell that frequently accompanies the first rain after a long period of warm, dry weather.)
3. Meeting new people
5. Tea (Without the sugar)
6. Having less
7. Homemade things
9. The rain
10. Trying new recipes
11. Waking up earlier (At least earlier than I used to ;P)
13. Doggies (I used to have a fear for dogs.)
14. Being outdoors (I used to let my allergies keep me locked in.)
16. Quiet times with The Lord
17. Being spontaneous
18. People better
19. Cleaning (Still dread washing dishes though ;P)
20. Myself (Inside & Out)
Now you know a little bit more about me. I'd love to know more about you!
What kinds of things have you grown to love?
Did it require you to try something new?
Have a Blessed Weekend!