Let's Be Brave Together!

Happy Saturday!

Here it is! My very first collaboration and its with Grace from Hello GraceGrace is the lovely business owner & designer of some of the cutest faith based apparel designs. She extended the collaboration opportunity  to me as a new blogger & I'm so excited to share with you all, the product I chose for myself. This weekend she will be launching her new Spring Line of t-shirts & you are absolutely going to love them. "Hello, Grace was inspired by the goodness of God and her desire to convey a positive message about who He is through her designs."- shophellograce.com 

I absolutely love her heart. Hello, Grace also partners with Loved Bought International. It is an organization that is dedicated to love God, love others, & change the world! They are currently raising money to build an orphanage in Bogata, Columbia. Therefore, with every purchase, 10% will go towards this effort! What an amazing opportunity & cause to partner up with.

I chose the "Lets Be Brave Together" T-shirt because I absolutely felt like it suits this new chapter I'm in! Starting this blog a month ago, took so much courage. I literally prayed through out all of last year for the women that God had placed on my heart & for an open door. January rolled around, and this was it. Telling my story. If you've ever faced something so hard & impossible, then you know how hard it is to be transparent with your own group of people, let alone, your family. 

What I was unaware of, was the amount of courage God had given me along the way to prepare me for where He is leading me next. I also believe that He wants to do the same with you! Are you wondering today what your purpose in life is? Are there some passions that are impressed on your heart that needs some attention right now? Are the lies of the enemy causing you to doubt the great things God can do through you with the gifts He's given you? 

Move into the fullness of God. He will provide for you everything you need. He will lead you through your life with clear purpose & vision. He will use you to reach out to the ends of the Earth. But, He needs your complete trust in Him. 

Google defines brave as "ready to face and endure danger or pain; showing courage."

So "Let's Be Brave Together!" Let us face the world together & rely on God for His strength, courage, & endurance to persevere through anything and everything that comes against us & what The Lord has in store for us. Our bravery can only be found in Christ! Let us rise as Children of God, standing firm in the authority we are given by Jesus Christ, embracing the royalty that we are! Let us "press on toward the goal to win the [heavenly] prize of the upward call of God in Christ Jesus."-Philippians 3:14

Check out Grace's shop at www.ShopHelloGrace.com









Photography taken by : Alyssa Vang

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So Long to Last Year

A Continuous Transformation

My Word for 2016: JoyFull