What Inspires You?

What causes you to be moved? What breathes life back into your lungs? What motivates you? What inspires your very being?

I've learned that life is precious. While I could sit in shame & self pity, I realize I have the choice. The choice to change my perspective & find contentment in the beautiful things that surround me or lock myself up in prison. A prison of depression, failure, & doubt.

Inspiration comes to me in so many various ways. God himself was the original creator of all things. Therefore, we as His children share that gift. Our inspiration comes in different forms, shapes, and sizes.

I hear inspiration through words of life & truth and even in beautiful melodies. I'm inspired by the ever-changing leaves & skies. I'm inspired by communities of love & support. Art & creativity moves me & compels me to get my mind into a place where I can express myself.

Nothing beats sharing inspiration though. I love being inspired, but what I love even more, is to inspire others. My hopes & aspirations are to some day be an inspiring creative soul to many others. To encourage the hearts of women to love themselves, love others, and to love the place in which they stand.

I believe we each have a voice. A story to tell. A testimony to share. Everyone has a battle that they're facing. The world may at times make it seem like these things don't matter, but they're wrong. Life is exactly about telling your story. Your story can inspire & bring hope to others. Most of the time. the very things that we are facing, will be the things God uses to move us towards finding inspiration.

"Faith is the assurance of things you have hoped for, the absolute conviction that there are realities you've never seen." -- Hebrews 11:1 (The Voice)

What are you facing in life? What do you need inspiration for? How can you inspire those around you?


In Him,

Dora

Comments

  1. Beautiful! I love looking outward to help those around us and how filling that can be. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a great attitude to have, Dora! I love to find simple pleasures in life, and giveback in a way that can help someone in any possible way :)

    www.sveeteskapes.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. What causes me to be moved? Nature. When I need a new perspective I just go out and sit in nature. It has a calming effect on me and gets me refreshed and inspired.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

So Long to Last Year

A Continuous Transformation

A Dream or Reality?